Green Pea Vinaigrette
Prep: 10 minutes
This recipe goes with Salad of Spring Vegetables with Green Pea Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar*
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups blanched green peas
- 6 tablespoons combined chopped fresh herb leaves (such as parsley, chervil, mint, and tarragon)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Whisk first 3 ingredients together in a medium bowl. Add olive oil in a slow, steady stream until all is incorporated. Stir in peas and fresh herb leaves, combining well. Season with sea salt and pepper. Use immediately, or store refrigerated in an airtight container until ready to use.
- *You can substitute good-quality white wine vinegar for Champagne vinegar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings