Green Papaya Salad
This recipe goes with Kauai Shrimp with Green Papaya Salad and Thai Sweet-and-Sour Sauce
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups shredded under-ripe papaya*
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients, tossing gently; cover and chill. Drain well before serving.
- *Select a dark-green papaya that is firm to the touch.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads