Green Onion Tofu Stir Fry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) tofu
- 1 bunch(es) Green onions
- Ginger (about 2 inch piece)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegatable oil
- Cut the Tofu into little strips, and do the same with your green onions and ginger. Make sure you have washed the green onions and chopped the ends off, and make sure you have washed the ginger and peeled it before chopping. Add the green onion and ginger pieces to a pan (preferably cast-iron) and cook for a minute with the vegetable oil and salt. Then add your tofu strips. Stir constantly, try not to let the tofu stick. Once the dish is cooked enough, the tofu will have browned and the onions and ginger will have shrunk and browned also. Serve fresh and enjoy!
- For a video tutorial, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMvOFKRVlJo
- For more wellness tips and inspiration, visit BodyMindSoulWellness's facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/bodymindsoulwellness, and blog, http://bodymindsoulwellness.blogspot.com/
- For information on personal wellness coaching: http://www.bodymindsoulwellness.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BodyMindSoulW and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Onion Tofu Stir Fry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes