1. In a small bowl, mix pork, 1 tbsp. each soy sauce and rice wine, and 1 tsp. sesame oil just until combined; set aside.
2. In another bowl, mix together remaining 2 tbsp. each soy sauce and rice wine, 1 tsp. sesame oil, the sugar, and chicken broth. Set sauce aside.
3. Put noodles in a large bowl and cover with very hot water. Let soak 5 minutes; drain.
4. Heat a wok over high heat until smoking. Add vegetable oil, carefully swirling pan to coat. Add pork and stir vigorously with a large spoon to break up meat into small bits. Make a large well in center of pork. Add 1/4 cup green onions, the ginger, garlic, chili paste, and bean sauce to well; cook without stirring just until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir onion mixture and pork together.
5. Pour reserved sauce over meat mixture. Add noodles, stirring well to combine. Reduce heat to a simmer and let sauce reduce by half, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking, about 5 minutes.
6. Transfer noodle mixture to a large platter and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup green onions.
*Find these items in the Asian foods aisle of most grocery stores.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.