Green Onion Mashed Potatoes
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Dan Becker
Yield: Serves 12 (serving size: about 1/2 cup)
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 87
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Protein: 2.8g
- Fat: 2.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Sodium: 379mg
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, unpeeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 package (4 oz.) neufchâtel (light cream cheese)
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1. Cover potatoes with water in a large pot and boil until tender when pierced, about 20 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- 2. Mix potatoes with a hand mixer just to break up. Add cheese, broth, salt, and green onions and mix just until blended.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables