Green Onion-Bacon Dip With Mozzarella Bites and Vegetables
Other Time: 8 Minutes
- 4 bacon slices
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing mix
- SERVE WITH
- 1 (22-oz.) package frozen FARM RICH Mozzarella Bites, prepared according to package directions
- Cucumber and carrot slices, red bell pepper strips, and celery sticks
- Chopped cooked bacon, chopped green onions
- Prepare Dip: Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Chop bacon.
- Stir together bacon, green onions, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with mozzarella bites, cucumber and carrot slices, red bell pepper strips, and celery sticks. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This