- 4 bacon slices
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing mix
- SERVE WITH
- 1 (22-oz.) package frozen FARM RICH Mozzarella Bites, prepared according to package directions
- Cucumber and carrot slices, red bell pepper strips, and celery sticks
- Chopped cooked bacon, chopped green onions
How to Make It
Prepare Dip: Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Chop bacon.
Stir together bacon, green onions, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with mozzarella bites, cucumber and carrot slices, red bell pepper strips, and celery sticks. Garnish, if desired.