Green Olive Tapenade
Perfect for entertaining, you can make this flavor-packed tapenade ahead. When company comes, it's ready to go. To broil the bread, heat the broiler. Place the bread slices onto a baking sheet. Broil 7 inches from the heat for 2 minutes or until the bread slices are lightly browned on both sides, turning the bread slices over once halfway through broiling. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) pitted green olives (about 40)
- 3 tablespoon(s) drained capers
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 10 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 loaf(s) sourdough, rosemary or French bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- • Place the olives, capers and garlic into a food processor. Cover and process until the mixture is finely chopped. Add 6 tablespoons oil and the lemon juice and process just until combined. Do not overprocess to purée the mixture.
- • Spoon the tapenade into a small bowl. Stir in the oregano and black pepper.
- • Brush the bread slices with the remaining oil. Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium-high. Grill the bread slices for 4 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning the bread slices over once halfway through grilling. Serve with the tapenade for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note