Green Mango Salad
Photo: © Maura McEvoy
The Good News: The mangoes in this jalapeńo-spiced salad are full of vitamin C. Be sure to use firm, underripe fruit: They add an essential tang to the recipe.
- 2 very large green, unripe mangoes peeled and cut into 2-by-1/2-inch batons
- 1/2 large sweet onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 jalapeńo, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, toss the mangoes, onion and jalapeńo with the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper and serve right away.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads