Green Machine Salad
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 (1-oz.) package fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cut into thin strips
- 1 (10-oz.) package finely shredded (angel hair) cabbage
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into thin strips
- 1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2. Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus lengthwise into thin, ribbon-like strips, using a vegetable peeler. Toss together asparagus, apple, next 2 ingredients, and dressing. Cover and chill 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note