Green Grape Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) seedless green grapes
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 4 ounce(s) chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1. Wash and dry grapes.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- 3. Add grapes and mix until evenly incorporated.
- 4. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans, mix again and refrigerate until serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Grape Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts