- 1 head iceberg lettuce (1 lb.), rinsed and drained
- 1 head radicchio (1/3 lb.), rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) artichoke bottoms, drained
- 1 1/4 pounds shelled cooked tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cherry or pear-shaped tomatoes (red, yellow, or a combination), rinsed, stemmed, and halved if larger than 1 inch
- Green Goddess dressing
- Paper-thin red onion rings
- Fresh tarragon sprigs
- Salt and pepper
- calories 446
- caloriesfromfat 63 %
- protein 27 g
- fat 31 g
- satfat 4.8 g
- carbohydrate 15 g
- fiber 3.7 g
- sodium 944 mg
- cholesterol 210 mg
How to Make It
Cut iceberg lettuce lengthwise through core into 6 equal wedges. Also cut radicchio lengthwise into 6 equal wedges. Rinse and drain greens. Arrange 1 lettuce and 1 radicchio wedge on each dinner plate.
Place 1 artichoke bottom, cup side up, beside lettuce on each plate; reserve any extra for other uses. Mound shrimp equally in artichokes on plates, letting shrimp spill over edges. Arrange tomatoes alongside.
Spoon about half the Green Goddess dressing equally over salads. Garnish with onion rings, tarragon sprigs, and breadsticks. Offer remaining dressing and salt and pepper to add to taste.