Delicious! I only excluded parsley because I did not have, but it was really good! All guests were impressed!
Green Goddess Dipping Sauce
No need for lots of chopping; let the food processor do all the work in this delicious herb-packed sauce.
More From Southern Living
Other: 1 Hour
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed fresh dill leaves
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: fresh dill sprig
- Process first 11 ingredients in a food processor or blender 30 seconds or until smooth, stopping to scrape sides as needed. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving. Garnish, if desired. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note