Green Goddess Dip (Melting Pot Style)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) Ingredient in Preparation
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced chives
- In a microwave-safe container, microwave cream cheese and milk for 2 to 4 minutes, whisking after each minute, until cream cheese melts and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in sour cream, onion, parsley and chives.
- Refrigerate until cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Aprildris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Goddess Dip (Melting Pot Style) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments