Green Goddess Dip
Serve with: blanched green or white asparagus spears, sliced cauliflower florets, halved baby zucchini, blanched sugar snap peas, blanched haricots verts (tiny green beans).
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 15 Minutes
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Process first 9 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides if needed. Stir in chives; season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours. Serve with assorted vegetables.
- Pair with: Bründlmayer, Grüner Veltliner 2009 or Chilean Sauvignon Blanc.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note