- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
How to Make It
Process first 9 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides if needed. Stir in chives; season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours. Serve with assorted vegetables.
Pair with: Bründlmayer, Grüner Veltliner 2009 or Chilean Sauvignon Blanc.