- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped tarragon
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 anchovy fillet
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups shredded skinned rotisserie chicken
- 4 whole-wheat burrito-size tortillas (11 1/2 to 12 in. wide)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 ounces thinly sliced mushrooms
- 4 thin slices muenster cheese, cut in half
- 4 ounces baby spinach
- calories 606
- caloriesfromfat 55 %
- protein 34 g
- fat 37 g
- satfat 11 g
- carbohydrate 32 g
- fiber 4.6 g
- sodium 714 mg
- cholesterol 108 mg
How to Make It
Make dressing: In a food processor, whirl garlic until finely chopped. Add lemon juice, herbs, capers, anchovy, vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream, and salt and whirl until well blended.
Make wraps: In a medium bowl, toss chicken with about 3/4 cup dressing until evenly coated.
Lay tortillas flat on a work surface. Arrange equal portions of chicken down the center of each. Evenly top chicken with bell pepper, mushrooms, cheese, and spinach, then drizzle 1 tbsp. more dressing over each wrap's filling (save the remaining dressing for another use). Fold tortillas over short sides of filling, then roll up, starting from long side of filling.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per wrap.