- 3/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed to a paste with a pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups thinly sliced curly kale
- 2 rotisserie chickens, meat removed and diced (about 6 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup finely chopped carrot
How to Make It
Stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, parsley, chives, tarragon, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended.
Using your hands, massage the kale leaves. Combine kale and 3/4 cup of the dressing in a large bowl. Add chicken, celery, carrot, and remaining dressing to bowl; stir until thoroughly combined. Let chicken salad sit at least 30 minutes before serving.