Green Enchilada Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 8 ounce(s) sharp cheddar shredded
- 1 package(s) corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine melted
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) chopped green chiles
- 8 ounce(s) processed cheese
- 1. In large skillet, cook meat and onion until browned. Stir in cheddar.
- 2. Heat tortillas until soft in oil, then fill with meat mixture. Roll and place in 9 X 13 baking pan.
- 3. In med. saucepan, melt margarine, stir in flour until smooth. Add milk and heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Stir in chiles and processed cheese. Cook over low heat until cheese melts.
- 4. Pour cheese sauce over enchiladas and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mandonan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Enchilada Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes