Community Recipe from
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- small bag(s) spinach leaves
- 1 lime for juice
- fresh or powdered onion
- Hard boil eggs on stove. Cool and remove shells.
- Meanwhile, cut a handful of spinach leaves in thin strips and finely chop a small section of onion if using fresh.
- Place spinach and avocado in a small mixing bowl. Add whole eggs, or just the yolks, slicing cooked whites lengthwise and setting aside.
- Mash gently with a fork. Season to taste with lime, salt, dill, and onion.
- Serve egg mash in remaining spinach leaves (over arranged sliced egg whites, if you kept them).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nycaelai and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note