Green Egg Sandwich
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 2 whole(s) slices whole-grain bread
- 2 tablespoon(s) hummus
- 1 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1. Heat the oil in a small pan over medium high heat until it is hot enough to make a drop of water dance in the pan. Crack the eggs into the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Fry the eggs until they are done the way you like them.
- 2. While the eggs are cooking, toast the 2 slices of bread.
- 3. Spread hummus over both slices of toast. Top 1 slice with a generous handful of spinach and the fried eggs. Place the other slice of toast on top, cut the sandwich in half, and enjoy warm.
- Nutrition per Serving
- Calories 380 * Fat 19 g * Fiber 7 g * Protein 22 g * Carbohydrates 32 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bstrubel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Egg Sandwich Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches