- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 (1-oz.) packages fresh basil (about 3 cups)
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: shredded fresh basil
- Spooky Chips
How to Make It
Heat pine nuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 3 to 5 minutes or until toasted. Cool 15 minutes.
Process pine nuts, basil, and next 6 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour. Store in refrigerator up to 2 days. Garnish, if desired. Serve with Spooky Chips.