this is so tasty i will try this at home , thanks for the sharing. feel free to visit: http://worldfoodrecipes123.blogspot.com/
Green Curry Fritters
Global flavors favorite.
Talk about flavor! Green curry paste (found in the Asian-foods section) and chile paste impart tons of savory-spicy-fragrant hits to ground chicken. Only a tiny tweak to this recipe: Our fritters got a little too browned, so we reduced the cooking temperature from medium-high to medium and cooked them a little longer.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 11.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Protein: 18.4g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
- Sodium: 368mg
- Calcium: 8mg
- 2/3 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste)
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1. Place first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine mayonnaise and the next 7 ingredients (through egg). Add mayonnaise mixture to chicken mixture; mix lightly until combined. Divide into 12 equal portions; gently shape each portion into a small patty (do not pack).
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon canola oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add 6 patties to pan; cook 3 1/2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and patties.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note