Green Curry Chicken & Veggie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) uncooked brown rice cooked
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicken breasts diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) fish sauce divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger powder
- 2.5 tablespoon(s) green curry paste
- 1 cup(s) sliced onion
- 4 cup(s) veggies, eggplant, green bean, broccoli chopped
- 1 can(s) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) sriracha sauce as desired
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- Cook rice.
- Toss chicken with cornstarch and 1 TBS fish sauce. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; sauté 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in pan. If using eggplant, sautee eggplant for 4 mins and remove from pan. Add green curry paste to skillet and a little oil to sautee. Add 1/2 can cococut milk and bring to boil. Add additional 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, ginger powder, brown sugar, sriracha and lime juice. Add veggies and bring to a simmer for 3 mins. Add remaining coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Add chicken and eggplant, and simmer for an additional 3 mins or until veggies are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by zerygoude and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Curry Chicken & Veggie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes