Green Chilies Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) monterrey jack cheese grated
- 1/2 pound(s) sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 2-3 sm can(s) green chilies chopped
- 1 cup(s) milk or evap. or half & half
- 1-10oz can(s) Rotel
- 1 package(s) hot sausage, cooked & drained optional
- Butter a 2-qt. casserole dish. Spread green chilies and & cheese (& sausage, if desired) alternately for 3 layers, keeping a little cheese for top. Beat eggs, milk, and flour and pour over chilies/cheese layers. Drizzle Rotel over the casserole and top with remaining cheese. May refrigerate overnight.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 45 mins. Remove foil and bake additional 15 mins uncovered. If doubled, bake approx 15 mins longer covered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note