Green Chilies Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) monterrey jack cheese grated
- 1/2 pound(s) sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 2-3 sm can(s) green chilies chopped
- 1 cup(s) milk or evap. or half & half
- 1-10oz can(s) Rotel
- 1 package(s) hot sausage, cooked & drained optional
- Butter a 2-qt. casserole dish. Spread green chilies and & cheese (& sausage, if desired) alternately for 3 layers, keeping a little cheese for top. Beat eggs, milk, and flour and pour over chilies/cheese layers. Drizzle Rotel over the casserole and top with remaining cheese. May refrigerate overnight.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 45 mins. Remove foil and bake additional 15 mins uncovered. If doubled, bake approx 15 mins longer covered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes