Green Chili Chicken Spaghetti with Hatch Peppers
great one dish meal.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 26 ounce(s) cooked chicken breast shredded or chopped
- 1 jar(s) Texas Two-Step Green Chili Stew Mix
- 4 ounce(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) Colby, Jack, or Mexican blend cheese shredded
- 8 ounce(s) heavy cream or half n half
- 1 pound(s) cooked spaghetti
- 1 cube(s) chicken bullion
- hatch peppers to taste
- Heat oven to 400. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Combine chicken, stew mix, cream, bullion, peppers and sour cream in a large pot. Bring to boil. Add to cooked spaghetti and transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Top with shredded cheese. Bake 14 minutes or until casserole is hot and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dcous52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Chili Chicken Spaghetti with Hatch Peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes