Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 4 Cans Green Chilis Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 3 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Chicken broth or leftover gravy.
- 3 Cups Cooked Chicken or Turkey
- 1/2 Pint Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 Package Corn Tortillas
- Chop Garlic,
- Mix all ingredients except Cheese and Tortillas.
- Layer a casserole with tortillas, sauce, then cheese. Continue to layer until all ingredients are used finishing with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tktgurl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note