Green Chili, Chicken & Corn Chowder
For a thicker soup, remove some of the potatoes and/or beans from soup to a bowl; mash with a fork and return to soup.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) Texas Two-Step Tomatillo & Green Chili Stew Mix
- 2 cup(s) Chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) frozen southern style hash browns or diced potatoes
- 12 ounce(s) Cooked chicken strips or 16 ozs chicken
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed and drained (15 oz)
- 1 can(s) corn kernels drained (15 oz)
- 1 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1. Pour stew mix into 6 quart stock pot over med high heat. Add broth and frozen potatoes; bring to a boil; reduct heat to Med and continue cooking until potatoes are tender.
- 2. Stir in chicken, beans and corn. Bring to a boil and simmer 5-10 mins. Stir in cream; heat soup until it just begins to boil. Remove from heat and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Chili, Chicken & Corn Chowder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews