Green Chili Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) jack cheese, grated
- 1 can(s) (7 0z) green chilies, washed and drained
- 1 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce
- Oil square glass dish and put in: 1/3 cheese, 1/2 chilies, 1/3 cheese, 1/2 chilies, 1/2 cheese.
- Beat 2 eggs and mix with 1 cup evaporated milk and 2 tablespoons flour.
- Pour over above and bake 35 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with oregano. Pour 1 can tomato sauce over all and poke top; with fork. Bake 10 minutes more.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Chili Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles