Green chile stew with beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 3-4 potatoes optional
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1-2 can(s) 4 oz green chile
- 4-5 cup(s) water
- salt to taste
- 1 can(s) pinto beans optional
- 1. Brown beef and onion; drain fat
- 2. Add garlic, cumin, parsley, oregano, green chile
- 3. Add meat mixture, plus beans and potatoes to water in large pot
- 4. Heat to boiling, then reduce heat and simmer for at least 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JaneBrideau and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green chile stew with beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews