Green Chile Pork Roast
Community Recipe from
- 14 ounce(s) Canned Green Chiles
- 1 can(s) Green Enchilada Sauce (~15oz)
- 1 can(s) Rotel Tomatoes (~15oz)
- 1 Pork Loin or Butt Roast
- Fritos or Tortilla Chips
- Sour Cream
- Cheese shredded
- Green Onions sliced
- Place first 4 ingredients in a Crock Pot and cook all day. Shred meat and serve over chips and top with toppings.
- OPTIONAL: remove juice and put in a pan on the oven and reduce to make it creamier.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note