Green Chile Pork Roast
Community Recipe from
- 14 ounce(s) Canned Green Chiles
- 1 can(s) Green Enchilada Sauce (~15oz)
- 1 can(s) Rotel Tomatoes (~15oz)
- 1 Pork Loin or Butt Roast
- Fritos or Tortilla Chips
- Sour Cream
- Cheese shredded
- Green Onions sliced
- Place first 4 ingredients in a Crock Pot and cook all day. Shred meat and serve over chips and top with toppings.
- OPTIONAL: remove juice and put in a pan on the oven and reduce to make it creamier.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes