- 2 (8-ounce) blocks extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) block Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 medium poblano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 small sweet onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
How to Make It
Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl.
Note: Spread 1/2 cup cheese mixture on 6 to 8 whole grain bread slices; top with bread slices. Trim crusts, and cut sandwiches lengthwise into thirds. Reserve remaining cheese for other uses.