Green Chile and Ginger Marinade
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Randy Mon
This marinade is perfect for seafood. Marinate 15 minutes, at room temperature.
Yield: Makes enough for 1 1/2 lbs. large shrimp, peeled and deveined; or about 1 1/2 lbs. trout fillets
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 serrano chiles, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Put all ingredients in a nonreactive bowl and stir to combine. Add seafood and turn to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments