Green Chile Enchiladas
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8-ounce) block colby-Jack cheese blend, shredded
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 (0.4-ounce) envelope Ranch dip mix
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 12 (8-inch) corn tortillas
- Cook beef and garlic powder in a skillet, stirring until crumbled and no longer pink. Remove from heat; drain. Stir in shredded cheese and onion; set aside.
- Heat next 3 ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat; stir until melted. Stir in dip mix, chiles, and pimiento.
- Pour water to a depth of 1 inch in a skillet; heat over medium-high heat. Dip tortillas, 1 at a time, into hot water, using tongs; soak 2 to 3 seconds. Spoon about 1/3 cup meat mixture onto 1 side of each tortilla; roll up tightly, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Top with cheese sauce.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes