Green Chile Cheese Toast
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
Made with pepper Jack, white Cheddar, and Parmesan cheese, Green Chile Cheese Toast makes a decadent accompaniment to your favorite soup or chili.
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can diced green chiles
- 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing mix
- French bread slices, toasted
- Stir together pepper Jack cheese and white Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, green chiles, and Ranch dressing mix. Spread on toasted French bread slices. Broil 5 inches from heat until bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This