Green Chile Biscuits
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 2/3 cup milk
- Stir together baking mix and remaining ingredients until a soft dough forms. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; knead 3 or 4 times.
- Pat or roll dough to a 1/2-inch thickness; cut with a 2 1/2-inch round cutter, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Bisquick all-purpose baking mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads