Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) jalapeno steemed and peeled
- 1 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro leaves loosely packed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped peeled ginger , kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh mint loosley packed
- Pulse first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor until a coarse puree forms. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Sauce can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Let come to room temperature before using.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shr99lr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Charmoula Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments