Green Beans with Toasted Pecans and Dried-Cherry Vinaigrette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Shallots Minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) sherry wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh mint Chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Course Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) Dried tart cherries
- 1-1/2 pound(s) Slender green beans Trimmed
- 1/2 cup(s) Pecans Tasted & chopped
- Whisk first 6 ingredients and 1/2 tsp. pepper in small bowl. Mix in dried cherries; set aside. DO AHEAD Vinaigrette can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill. Bring to room temperature; rue whisk before using.
- Fill large bowl with water and Ice; set aside. Cook green beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes. Drain. Transfer to bowl with ice water. DO AHEAD Can be made one day ahead. Wrap in paper towels; enclose in resealable plastic and chill. Let stand at room temperature for one hour before continuing.
- Toss green beans, pecans, vinaigrette in large bowl. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Transfer to platter and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BLuciani and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Beans with Toasted Pecans and Dried-Cherry Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables