the recipe for "Balsamic Green Beans", Southern Living 2009 is much better; these were a little more bland but they turned out okay. I will not remake this specific recipe.
Green Beans With Tangy Mustard Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh green beans*
- 1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- 2. Prepare green beans according to package directions. Toss green beans with desired amount of dressing.
- *1 (12-oz.) package frozen cut green beans may be substituted. For testing purposes only, we used Birds Eye Steamfresh Fresh Frozen Cut Green Beans.
- Kitchen Express: Omit olive oil, vinegar, and next 3 ingredients. Stir together mustard and 1/2 cup bottled balsamic vinaigrette. Proceed with recipe as directed in Step 2.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables