Green beans with roquefort and walnuts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) green beans
- 4 strip(s) thick sliced bacon cooked
- 4 ounce(s) roquefort cheese crumbled
- 1 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- Steam green beans 3 minutes, added crumbled bacon and cook in skillet x 2 minutes toss with cheese and walnuts, salt and pepper
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green beans with roquefort and walnuts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables