Green Beans with Roasted Nuts and Cranberries
More From Real Simple
Amount per serving
- Calories: 119
- Calories from fat: 60%
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 306mg
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add 1 tablespoon salt and the green beans and cook until tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the oil, nuts, and cranberries.
Drain the green beans and transfer them to the bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss to coat.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Stress-Less Tip: Don't bother pulling out the sauté pan. Using roasted nuts eliminates the need to toast them on the stovetop.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note