- 2 pounds haricots verts, trimmed
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted mushrooms, quartered (we tested with 6 [4-oz.] packages of Gourmet Mushroom Blend)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 84
- caloriesfromfat 42 %
- fat 3.9 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- monofat 2.7 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 4.5 g
- carbohydrate 10.6 g
- fiber 4.3 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 157 mg
- calcium 42 mg
How to Make It
Place green beans in a large pot of boiling water, and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Immediately plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process. Cover and chill up to 2 days.
Combine mushrooms, 1 Tbsp. vinegar, and next 4 ingredients on a large rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spread mushrooms in a single layer.
Roast at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring once or twice. Reheat green beans in the microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until hot. Combine green beans, roasted mushrooms, and remaining 1 Tbsp. vinegar; toss well.