Green Beans with Preserved Lemons
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup minced Preserved Lemons
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat; add beans, return water to a boil, and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain.
- Whisk together Preserved Lemons, olive oil, and pepper in a large bowl. Add hot cooked beans, and toss to coat. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note