Green Beans with Preserved Lemons
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup minced Preserved Lemons
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat; add beans, return water to a boil, and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain.
- Whisk together Preserved Lemons, olive oil, and pepper in a large bowl. Add hot cooked beans, and toss to coat. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables