Green Beans with Mushrooms
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large shallot peeled and sliced thin
- 1 cup(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) zesty bread crumbs
- 1 pound(s) green beans ends trimmed
- 1. Heat a heavy-bottom skillet over med heat for 3 mins. Add onion, sliced shallots and sliced mushrooms and stir-fry for 5 mins or until onions are golden and mushrooms are cooked. Stir in the bread crumbs and heat for 1 more min. Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
- 2. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a 4 quart sauce pot over high heat. Add green beans, allow the water to boil again, and cook uncovered for mins or until green beans are tender as desired. Drain green beans, add to the mushroom-shallot mixture, and place in a large serving dish. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Beans with Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables