Green Beans with Lemon-Dill Butter
- 2 pounds fresh green beans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs
- Cook green beans and 1 teaspoon salt in boiling water to cover in a large saucepan 2 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and remove green beans.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; add garlic, and sauté 30 seconds. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, lemon rind, and lemon juice. Add green beans and chopped dill, tossing to coat. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Beans with Lemon-Dill Butter Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables