Green Beans with Horseradish-Sour Cream Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) mayo
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) chives
- 2 can(s) green beans
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) salad oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- Mix and chill the dressing ingredients. To marinate green beans drain beans. Add onions, oil, vinegar and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Chill. When ready to serve drain and add enough of the chilled dressing to coat generously. Dressing is good on green salad, tomato slices, cucumber slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Beans with Horseradish-Sour Cream Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables