I made these beans last Thanksgiving and they were a big hit. Easy and delicious! I'm making them a tradition for our holiday meals, and throughout the year!.
Green Beans with Garlic
Photo: Jim Franco; Styling: Leslie Siegel
More From Southern Living
- 3 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 3 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Cook beans in boiling salted water to cover 5 minutes or just until tender. Drain well.
- 2. Cook half of garlic in 1 Tbsp. hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat 1 minute or until golden. Add half of beans, and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish. Repeat procedure with remaining garlic, oil, beans, salt, and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Beans with Garlic Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables