Green Beans with Carmelized Onion
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) fresh green beans
- 2 Medium Sweet Onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter or Margarine
- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- Cook green beans covered in boiling water for 15 min. Cut onions into thin slices, and cut each slice in half.
- Cook onion in non-stick skillet over med-hight heat for 8-10 min. Cook, stirring often until golden brown. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in butter and brown sugar.
- Add green beans and cook until throughly heatec, about 5 min. Toss with Balsamic Vinegar and serve. Garnish with slivered almonds or pine nuts if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sfolkner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note