Green Beans with Beech Mushrooms & Olives
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) green beans, clean, trim ends off and cut in 1/2
- 1 8-ounce package(s) beech mushrooms, trim off bulky stem
- 2 tablespoon(s) high quality fruity olive oil
- Garlic Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced green olives with pimento, keep about 1 tablespoon juice with the olives
- 1/4 cup(s) green onion, sliced thin
- Heat olive oil in a medium fry pan over medium heat. Add green beans. Season with some garlic salt & black pepper. Cook for about 5-6 minutes until the beans start to soften and turn bright green. Add the beech mushrooms and olives. Toss gently to combine. Cook for another 2 minutes. Serve hot or cold and top with sliced green onion.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note