Green Beans with Bacon Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) green beans trimmed
- 6 slice(s) bacon
- 2 shallots sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add 1 tbl salt. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, 4-5 mins. Drain and run under cold water to cool; trans to serving bowl.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a med skillet, cook the bacon over med heat until crisp, 6-8 mins, trans to a paper towel-lined plate. Let cool, then break into pieces.
- 3. Discard all but 2 tbl of the bacon drippings from the skillet and return to med heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring for 1 min. Stir in the vinegar, mustard, oil, 3/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Add to the green beans, along with the bacon, and toss to combine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Beans with Bacon Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes